· We believe that the Bible is the foundation of our faith. Scripture is the word of God, inspired by God's Spirit.
· The Bible is trustworthy and has full authority over how we live our lives.
· There are no other writings that are similarly inspired by God.
· We believe in one true, Holy God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· In the beginning God perfectly created all things and continues to sustain and rule over his creation by his sovereign will.
· God has sought throughout history to bring us back into relationship with Himself.
· We believe that God created humanity to have fellowship with him.
· Humanity chose the path of independence and disobeyed God.
· Ever since then, all humanity has been broken, filled with sin, and unable to experience true life and relationship with God.
· This separation leads to complete and utter brokenness and spiritual and eternal death.
· We can only have real life and relationship with God through a gracious act of God.
· Our salvation cannot be the result of any human effort, but solely the work of God's grace, through Jesus Christ alone.
· We believe that Jesus Christ is both God and human
· He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin.
· God so loved people that he sent his son Jesus Christ to pay the price of our sins.
· Jesus Christ willingly died on the cross and rose again so that we could receive forgiveness of sins and eternal life; by this act alone, could people once again experience true fellowship with God.
· We believe that the Holy Spirit makes all of humanity aware of God's presence.
· He delivers God's free gift of grace and lives in us.
· The Holy Spirit reveals truth and causes us to understand and believe the Bible.
· The Holy Spirit makes it possible for us to become more Christ-like and equips us to do God's work in the world.
Baptism and Holy Communion
· We believe in the sacrament of baptism as instituted by the Lord Jesus Christ in the Gospels, shared in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
· We believe in the sacrament of Holy Communion, also instituted by the Lord Jesus Christ, which more fully communicates to us Christ's covenant of grace and reconciliation.
Heaven and Hell
· We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost.
· They that are lost unto eternal damnation.
· They that are saved unto eternal life.
Unity of Believers
· We believe in the spiritual unity of all who believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.
These articles of faith are presented as a basis for unity and NOT for purposes of judgment or division.